MIT Press An accessible analysis of the global expansion of financial markets in poor communities, incorporating the latest thinking and evidence. Microfinance in Applied Ethics.
The Economics of Microfinance
Edit this record. Mark as duplicate. Find it on Scholar. Request removal from index.
The Economics of Microfinance, Second Edition
Revision history. Google Books no proxy mitpress.
Configure custom resolver. Microfinance and Amartya Sen's Capability Approach. Chuan Chia Tseng - unknown. An accessible analysis of the global expansion of financial markets in poor communities, incorporating the latest thinking and evidence.
- Хороший конец (Russian Edition)!
- Tartarin sur les Alpes Nouveaux exploits du héros tarasconnais (French Edition).
- Similar books and articles!
The microfinance revolution has allowed more than million poor people around the world to receive small loans without collateral, build up assets, and buy insurance. The idea that providing access to reliable and affordable financial services can have powerful economic and social effects has captured the imagination of policymakers, activists, bankers, and researchers around the world; the Nobel Peace Prize went to microfinance pioneer Muhammed Yunis and Grameen Bank of Bangladesh.
- Download options.
- Ultimo racconto (leo vitruviano Vol. 4) (Italian Edition)?
- Interactive Music Therapy in Child and Family Psychiatry: Clinical Practice, Research and Teaching.
- See a Problem??
- BOOM For The Baby Boomers (Make Money For All Generations Book 1);
- Σύνοψη του βιβλίου "The Economics of Microfinance"?
- Voyage avec un âne dans les Cévennes (French Edition).
Use the link below to share a full-text version of this article with your friends and colleagues. Learn more.
- Meet Mrs. Smith: My Adventures with Six Kids, One Rockstar Husband, and a Heart to Fight Poverty.
- This page in:.
- The Cheesecake Recipe Book - Cheesecake recipes to amaze your guests!.
- The Economics of Microfinance, Second Edition, vol 1?
- The Economics of Microfinance, Second Edition - PDF Free Download!
- The Economics of Microfinance!
- The Economics of Microfinance, Second Edition.
Volume 20 , Issue 2. The full text of this article hosted at iucr.
If you do not receive an email within 10 minutes, your email address may not be registered, and you may need to create a new Wiley Online Library account. If the address matches an existing account you will receive an email with instructions to retrieve your username.
The Economics of Microfinance — NYU Scholars
Journal of International Development. Book Review. Tools Request permission Export citation Add to favorites Track citation.